We offer frank, practical and cost effective advice and representation before administrative tribunals and courts.
How we can help you
In most cases, you have a very short time period from the date of the reviewable decision to apply to the SAT or AAT for review. If you have received an administrative decision you are unhappy about, we recommend that you see us for a consultation as soon as possible.
Our fee includes:
- 30 minute meeting at our office at which we will provide you with initial advice; and
- an estimate of costs for future representation.
What to bring to the consultation:
- your photo identification;
- copy of the decision being reviewed (if available);
- any relevant correspondence or other documents.
Why choose us
Benefit from our experience
We’re a law firm with more than 35 years’ experience in litigation and dispute resolution. From straightforward debt collection to Supreme Court trials, these are core services of our firm.
Excellent value for money
We price our services fairly and transparently. We advertise fixed prices for standard services. Otherwise, we will analyse your requirements before issuing a written quote.
Meet our team
We’re a tight-knit, multi-disciplinary team of lawyers, legal executives, accountants and software developers. We’re also passionate community leaders, sportspeople, podcasters, musicians, parents… and proud that these interests inform our professional lives.
The types of administrative decisions that can be reviewed include:
- Guardianship and administration
- Local government decisions
- Taxation decisions
- Town planning, resource and development
- Strata titles
- Land valuation
- Australian citizenship
- Working with Children Check
- Freedom of information and more
See the following for more details of the matters that the SAT and AAT have jurisdiction to determine: