View the latest
If not properly managed, litigation can be unnecessarily time-consuming and expensive. We are committed to conducting proceedings as efficiently as possible. Preliminaries Before commencing……
The Road Traffic Act 1974 gives Police and the Courts the power to impound vehicles for certain traffic offences. In 2010, 2024 vehicles were seized under……
- Administrative appeals
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Criminal defence
- Debt collection
- Extraordinary driver’s licence (E-plates)
- General Information
- Inheritance disputes
- Retirement village contracts
- Setting aside statutory demands
- Solicitor's guarantee certificate
- Team news
- Traffic law
- What is NewLaw?In an age of disruption, traditional large law firms face increasing pressure from evolving NewLaw p...
- Can I change the terms of a Will?If you have been appointed as executor of a Will, you are bound to carry out the wishes of the decea...
- COVID-19: Our usual services will continue, with modified delivery in some situationsWe have introduced measures to ensure the safety of our team, clients and the community. Appointmen...
- Pathology and radiology chargesWhen your doctor refers you for blood tests or x-rays, chances are he or she will do so by handing y...